Old July 17th 07, 10:46 PM posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.internet.wireless
Hein ten Horn Hein ten Horn is offline

Default AM electromagnetic waves: 20 KHz modulation frequency on an astronomically-low carrier frequency

isw wrote:
"Ron Baker, Pluralitas!" wrote:

Then you understand Fourier transforms and convolution.

I suppose so; I've spent over fifteen years poking around in the
entrails of MPEG...

Ever learned, unfortunately seldom used.
What can radio hobbyists do with Fourier transforms
nowadays? (Nowadays, for aids and appliances like
software and spectrum analysers take over some work.)
If somebody could provide some examples I'd be grateful.
Thanks.

gr, Hein