Old July 17th 07, 11:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.politics.bush,alt.impeach.bush,alt.law-enforcement
A [Temporary] Dog A [Temporary] Dog is offline

Default . . . New GODPOD ! ! ! - Justice for Christ in America - God Damn Terrorist Man - . . . : They'll tell you, blame the shadows in the New World Order, but don't rely on evidence to form your conclusions on who PERSONALLY is responsible for crimina

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 22:10:15 -0700, RHF
painted a red bull's eye on his forehead, ascended the altar of Fluffy
and shouted:

[The sound of silence]

My, what an impressive contribution to the conversation *you* made.
Why don't you do it a few more times, mkay?

--
- A (Temporary) Dog |"[W]hy don't admins let people settle
"Dog of Disinformation" | things like adults. Frankly, I'm not