Old July 18th 07, 05:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default 8640B Signal generator for ham use died

Dick wrote:

This guy has the service manual for sale for $8. If you only have the
operating manual, this may give you what you need.

http://home.comcast.net/~aa4df02/hp.htm

Dick - W6CCD

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 22:13:31 GMT, (Rick) wrote:

Thanks K. I should have said I have the manual but was hoping somewhere there
was one of those flowchart guides that leads one through to the right
component. I was hoping to avoid having to learn how all those digital
circuits work in the counter section.
I was sort of thinking maybe somewhere in HP docs there might have been such
an animal, for the HP techs to use.

Why pay anything? Most old HP manuals are available for free on the
HP/Agilent website.

Go here to search for available manuals:

http://www.home.agilent.com/agilent/facet.jspx?lc=eng&cc=US&t=80039.k.1

Go here for both the 8640B operating and service manuals:

http://www.home.agilent.com/agilent/techSupport.jspx?pid=8640B%3Aepsg%3Apro&pageMode=M N&cc=US&lc=eng

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell