Old May 13th 07, 09:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
graham graham is offline

Default I'd buy that for a dollar!

"Hagstar" wrote in message

"Ken G." wrote in message
Whoever did that estate sale, obviously, did not have their client in
their best interest or even had a clue ... ... and Phil, knowing what
you know, you ripped your neighbor off ...

And if you DO offer them more than they're asking, you're rewarded often
by having them suddenly decide it's no longer for sale.

.... so what, it is theirs .. they are not bound to sell it to you ...
.... you are not entitled to it ...

Eddie brimer has then had the item later end up in the landfill, just ask
him.

... so, he is not entitled to it either ...

no good deed goes unpunished.

.... are you revealing a flaw in your character ...

By the way, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

.... never said I was perfect, I just commented on
Phil's T/O acquisition

.... everyone that reads this group and on AR+P knows that it is
worth far more than $1.00