Old May 14th 07, 05:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default I'd buy that for a dollar!

graham wrote:

"Randy or Sherry Guttery" wrote in message
graham wrote:

... everyone that reads this group and on AR+P knows that it is
worth far more than $1.00

Bullcrap. At that time, at that place, with the people involved - the TO
was worth $1.00. Get over it.

... evidently, I will remember your statement ...
a t/O A600 is worth a dollar ...

... I'll give you $5.00 for yours, or is it not the
right time, place or the 'correct' people involved ...

... there is nothing to get over ...

Other than your being a whiny, greedy little weasel? Now I remember
why I have you kill filed on news:rec.antiques.radio+phono You distort
what people say in a lame attempt to try to make your point, yet its
obvious that you can't be trusted. When you can't do that, you point
out a typo.

Not every estate has something worth selling, and some are settled by
bring in a construction dumpster to haul away anything the family
doesn't want.

I can't remember the last time I saw an estate sale advertised near
here. The ads that turn up on line are for places up to 200 miles
away. What does show up are EMPTY homes, land, high mileage vehicles
and show animals.

BTW, I will not post any details online about the city I live closest
to, because of our resident stalker.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell