Old May 16th 07, 09:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
graham graham is offline

Default I'd buy that for a dollar!

"Randy or Sherry Guttery" wrote in message
graham wrote:

... we have plenty of customers that do ...

Great - then go "talk" to them and leave us alone.

In case you haven't noticed this is a BINARY group - either contribute
something of interest or go away! This is for pictures of radios - not a
place to hawk your business...

.... I am not selling anything here ... read the progression of the
thread, BTW: nobody "hawks" anything anymore, that is an
antiquated word only used in the AR+P FAQ's ...

.... I thought you killfilled me ????