Old May 29th 07, 07:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Only in America - Memorial Day photos! 766 KB

Here are some photos from yesterday's Memorial Day ceremony at our local
Veteran's Park. These are raw photos. Some are crooked, because the
spots I had to set the tripod weren't level. Some are off center,
because I couldn't stand where I needed to, but this is the first real
use of the new Fuji camera. I was sick from the heat and humidty, so I
couldn't stay to shoot more photos.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Attached Thumbnails
Only in America - Memorial Day photos! 766 KB-dscf0029a.jpg  Only in America - Memorial Day photos! 766 KB-dscf0030a.jpg  Only in America - Memorial Day photos! 766 KB-dscf0032a.jpg  Only in America - Memorial Day photos! 766 KB-dscf0036a.jpg  Only in America - Memorial Day photos! 766 KB-dscf0038a.jpg