Old May 30th 07, 06:59 AM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Tom Adkins Tom Adkins is offline

Default Only in America - Memorial Day photos! 766 KB

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Here are some photos from yesterday's Memorial Day ceremony at our local
Veteran's Park. These are raw photos. Some are crooked, because the
spots I had to set the tripod weren't level. Some are off center,
because I couldn't stand where I needed to, but this is the first real
use of the new Fuji camera. I was sick from the heat and humidty, so I
couldn't stay to shoot more photos.

The photos look pretty good to me. A shot of you and the DAV van would have been nice.
Michael, Thank you for your service in our military. Thanks, also, for your
continued support of disabled veterans like yourself. Your efforts mean much more than
the general public can realize.
Dude, whats up with your chompers? Were you ever able to get those abscessed teeth
cared for? If there was an update I missed it, but I am concerned.

Regards, Tom Adkins