Old May 30th 07, 07:18 AM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Only in America - Memorial Day photos! 766 KB

Tom Adkins wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Here are some photos from yesterday's Memorial Day ceremony at our local
Veteran's Park. These are raw photos. Some are crooked, because the
spots I had to set the tripod weren't level. Some are off center,
because I couldn't stand where I needed to, but this is the first real
use of the new Fuji camera. I was sick from the heat and humidty, so I
couldn't stay to shoot more photos.

The photos look pretty good to me. A shot of you and the DAV van would have been nice.
Michael, Thank you for your service in our military. Thanks, also, for your
continued support of disabled veterans like yourself. Your efforts mean much more than
the general public can realize.

that's what I'm praying the veteran's website will do. Its amazing
how utterly clueless the general public is about Veterans, and what they
do for our country. The local school board's records listed scholarship
information that is four years out of date, yet they use the services of
hundreds of Veteran volunteers every school year.

Dude, whats up with your chompers? Were you ever able to get those abscessed teeth
cared for? If there was an update I missed it, but I am concerned.

One is out, but the surgeon won't take the other till he can see or
feel the swelling, so I have to wait for the infection to come back.
William's efforts raised $305 dollars which paid for the $250 bill for
the surgery and almost $50 for the prescriptions. Once again, I want to
thank all of those who were able to help me.

I would have had to wait 4 months, till my next VA appointment for
the VA to fill the prescriptions so I had no choice but to spend the
money. Thanks to the politicians, outside prescriptions can now only be
approved during a regularly scheduled appointment, or hospital stay.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida