Old May 30th 07, 12:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio
JackShephard JackShephard is offline

Default Only in America - Memorial Day photos! 766 KB

On Wed, 30 May 2007 06:18:07 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

One is out, but the surgeon won't take the other till he can see or
feel the swelling, so I have to wait for the infection to come back.
William's efforts raised $305 dollars which paid for the $250 bill for
the surgery and almost $50 for the prescriptions. Once again, I want to
thank all of those who were able to help me.

Dental infections are associated with brain disorders. Maybe that is
what is wrong with you.

****ed off at the rest of the world for your ills, and you even want
others to help you out. Sad.

Yeah, ****er... I got my DD214 too.