Old May 30th 07, 08:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Gary Tayman Gary Tayman is offline

Default Only in America - Memorial Day photos! 766 KB

"Eeyore" wrote in message

Very unlikely. Quite the reverse probably.

It's only because Americans stick their useless ignorant noses into other
countries' business in the first place that you've brought terrorist
attacks on
yourselves.

Go way and I've little doubt they'll leave you alone.

Roosevelt tried to hold his promise to "keep Europe's war, Europe's war."
As tensions grew everywhere, the good ol' USA was determined to stay out of
it. Then after we were attacked on our own soil by the Japanese, we
responded. War protestors immediately held Roosevelt accountable for
"breaking his promise" and said we had no reason to enter the war. They
also claimed we had no business going to Europe, as only Japan had attacked
us. Yes, they said that; I have the recordings. Does this sound familiar?

--
Gary E. Tayman/Tayman Electrical
Sound Solutions For Classic Cars