Old May 30th 07, 09:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Anthony Fremont[_2_] Anthony Fremont[_2_] is offline

Default Only in America - Memorial Day photos! 766 KB

Eeyore wrote:
Gary Tayman wrote:

Think about what would
happen if all of our servicemen, everywhere around the world, were
to LISTEN to the politicians and simply drop their posts and come
home. I can guarantee the USA would be terrorism central.

Very unlikely. Quite the reverse probably.

It's only because Americans stick their useless ignorant noses into
other countries' business in the first place that you've brought
terrorist attacks on yourselves.

Go way and I've little doubt they'll leave you alone.

GFY