Old May 31st 07, 11:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Brian Hill Brian Hill is offline

Default Only in America - Memorial Day photos! 766 KB

"Homer J Simpson" wrote in message

I was particularly struck by one veteran of the Bush crusade in Iraq who
was blinded and came home to live in his old trailer home with its broken
set of steps to the ground and no hand rail.

I wonder how many congress weasels will wind up in that condition?

That's not just Bushs fault. It's every Americans fault. People like to say
things like " Our goverment doesn't care about it's veterans" We'll If every
American would get off his ass for one big hell raising session, then our
veterans would be taken care of. We like to talk about things more than we
like doing things. Thats the reality. Talk behind closed doors, but don't
rock the boat!!

BH