Old June 1st 07, 05:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
ian field ian field is offline

Default Help finding Madeleine McCann - 4 years old

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
ian field wrote:

"Jeffrey D Angus" wrote in message

Rick wrote:
Come on - you do know that's spam to get hold of your bank account
numbers...

BZZZzzttt! Wrong... this one is actually legitimate.

Jeff

Tragic as it is, and I do feel for the parents but kids get abducted all
the
time and how many of their parents get lent a private jet to go visit the
Pope - having said that I don't mind offering helpful (if obvious)
advice.

If the OP really wanted to do something useful, they would upload the
pictures to all the binaries they could think of and try to persuade
anyone
who opens the thread to propagate the pictures to any binaries they can
think of, the first reply after mine demonstrates the level of reluctance
open potentially suspicious websites so the effective publicity from a
website is much less than covering the binaries.

With the number of missing children world wide, this would soon
render the already ailing USENET completely useless. Europe needs to do
what this group has for the USA: http://www.codeamber.org

It ties the internet, news media and law enforcement's efforts
together, into a single effort to find the child. The more fragmented
the search, the lower the chances are that they will be found alive.

That a look at the home page of my website to see how it works.
There is a live banner at the bottom of the page that lets you know
about active alerts, and by clicking on any of them it will take you to
more information at their website.

http://home.earthlink.net/~mike.terrell/index.html

That's a great suggestion - it wouldn't be a bad idea to publicise it
anywhere you can think of.

The current publicity surrounding this case could be the catalyst for
creating something similar across Europe.