Old June 1st 07, 08:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Help finding Madeleine McCann - 4 years old

ian field wrote:

She probably isn't still in Portugal, she could be anyplace by now - can you
guarantee the US isn't where she's been taken?

Don't you think that any airport, port or train station in the area
is on the lookout for her? How would she have made it to the US? Do
you have a working matter transporter you haven't told us about?

Have you looked at that website? It is very slow to load, has an
audio file that comes blasting through the speakers, and only gives
telephone numbers to contact the police departments. there are too many
graphics, as well. They have shot themselves in both feet so many times
its amazing that they are still upright.

If you want help from people, you have to make it easy and
convenient. If I did have some help to offer I couldn't contact them
because I don't have long distance service, let alone international long
distance so I would have no way to contact them.

Their website is less than useless, its a huge waste of time. With a
broadband connection it took over 20 minutes to download all the crap on
the home page from that overloaded server. Advertising the website
worldwide only adds to the overload and may even cause someone with
useful information to give up.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell