Old June 1st 07, 10:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Brian Hill Brian Hill is offline

Default Help finding Madeleine McCann - 4 years old

"jim menning" wrote in message

Yeah, I'm being very selfish. I'll get off my lazy ass, and start going
door to door here, and I won't give up until I find her.

C'mon, Brian. This is one of countless lost children around the world,
and nowhere near where I am. In this particular case, for Madeleine
McCann, there is nothing I can do. Now if you can provide me with
pictures of the lost children in my area, that would be different. For a
child lost in Portugal, let the locals there look for her.

No I was not implying you were being selfish. Sorry about that. Yes the
chances of any of us seeing her are 1/10000000000000 but I guess I'm a "do
anything no matter what guy" when it comes to kids, Even if it's ridiculous.
Sometimes ridiculous wins and wouldn't it be great if just one child made it
back home because just one person went off the deep end into the ridiculous?
That's my point and I think kids are a good reason to get ridiculous.

BH