Old June 2nd 07, 02:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Help finding Madeleine McCann - 4 years old

Brenda Ann wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
ian field wrote:

She probably isn't still in Portugal, she could be anyplace by now - can
you
guarantee the US isn't where she's been taken?

Don't you think that any airport, port or train station in the area
is on the lookout for her? How would she have made it to the US? Do
you have a working matter transporter you haven't told us about?

How did someone on a No-Fly list get on not one, but FOUR flights before
finally driving across the border into the US? Not everyone is even noticed
at imigration, let alone recognized.

According to the news, only his doctor told him not to travel, and
there was no, no fly order, because there is no procedure in place. The
last instance of a case like this was 40 years ago. According to the
news stories, the laws are being changed, immediately to require doctors
to report these type of cases, and a procedure to make the report.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida