Old June 14th 07, 12:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Brenda Ann Brenda Ann is offline

Default 500K pot for Bosch 28

I know I'm probably looking for unobtanium, but maybe the King of Controls
has something to replace this with?

It's SUPPOSED to be a 500K volume control pot for a Bosch 28, but it reads
only 165K, and loads the input stage down quite a bit (I subbed in a 250K
composition pot and the performance improved markedly).

Also, this pot is a wirewound, which does not seem right considering it's
across a tuned circuit in the first stage. It seems that it would change the
inductance in the circuit.

--
Say no to institutionalized interference.
Just say NO to HD/IBOC!

Attached Thumbnails
500K pot for Bosch 28-500k.jpg