Old June 20th 07, 07:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
[email protected] 555@timer.net is offline

Default Please help with schematic - Silvertone1406CathedralRadio.pdf (0/1)

Silvertone 1406 Cathedral Radio

Please help with schematic

My wife purchased for me a Silvertone 1406 Cathedral Radio as an
anniversary present.

I have found and downloaded a pdf file of the schematic, but my copy
is so poor that I can't make out the values of the resistors or
capacitors.

If someone could post a better schematic or maybe pencil in the values
of the components so that I can get started on the restoration it
would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

fonetech