Old July 1st 07, 05:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Mark Oppat Mark Oppat is offline

Default Three consoles for sale

FWIW, that Philco changer is one of the most workable, easily restored
units going. I have done many of them and they beat all others of that
postwar era. You of course gotta get your cart rebuilt by Syl.... and,
recap the set.

Mark Oppat

"Bill Jeffrey" wrote in message
A girl in my area is cleaning out her camp (that's Maine-speak for
lakeside cottage), and called to see if I had any interest in three
console tube radios that are there. I don't, but I told her I would post
the pictures here.

She reports the model numbers as
Philco 10682A, chassis 48-1263.
Admiral 7C73W-UL, chassis UL9A1, and
Arvin 462CM, chassis RE-287-1.
All have phonographs.

They can be picked up in Kennebunk, Maine. If you have interest, email
me and I will put you directly in contact with her. I have (and want) no
part in this transaction.

Bill Jeffrey

----

----