Old July 2nd 07, 02:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Brenda Ann Brenda Ann is offline

Default Whats this antenna for

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
. ..
That's an FM antenna from the look of it.

Assuming I'm accurately judging its absolute size, it's not big enough to
be
a multi-element antenna for 100MHz reception. And I've never seen an FM
antenna with ziggy-zaggys on it.

In case you're wondering... Many years ago I had a huge FM-only antenna
(from Channel Master, I think).

I can't judge the size from the pic, either. I have owned that style of FM
antenna before, hence my observation. You may be right about it being for
UHF, as well.