Old July 2nd 07, 03:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Ken G. Ken G. is offline

Default Whats this antenna for

The square pole part is 30 inches long .
The longest `wings` are 30 inches .

I assume the hookups are the wing nuts in the middle of the zig zags .
There is no complete circuit between anything . The 4 sets of wings are
not connected to anything . I thought UHF or FM was basically a loop .
The way the mounts are it looks like this was supposed to be mounted
standing up but i dont know .

I hooked it to a tv set and it did about as much as rabbit ears . Maybe
something is missing off it .