Old July 2nd 07, 10:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Brenda Ann Brenda Ann is offline

Default Whats this antenna for

"Ken G." wrote in message
The square pole part is 30 inches long .
The longest `wings` are 30 inches .

I assume the hookups are the wing nuts in the middle of the zig zags .
There is no complete circuit between anything . The 4 sets of wings are
not connected to anything . I thought UHF or FM was basically a loop .
The way the mounts are it looks like this was supposed to be mounted
standing up but i dont know .

An antenna for any frequency CAN take pretty much any form. Some are not so
viable.

When you talk about the "wings" do you mean the elements at the back? Are
these 30" total or on one side?