Old July 11th 07, 11:59 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Ken Ken is offline

Default I remember!

Brian Hill wrote:
back when I was learning there wasn't no tab or no internet etc.. and you
had to read music to learn a song and finding a book was few and far between
and you would sit up till all hrs of the night and day playing along with
records or the radio to learn a song and I didn't know about drop tunings
and I found all kinds of strange ways to play songs that I found out later
were in drop tuning. Yea those days made you work for it!

What is 'drop tuning'? Ken