Old July 12th 07, 05:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Bob[_7_] Bob[_7_] is offline

Default I remember!

Drop tuning is tuning one or more guitar strings lower than "normal".

"Ken" wrote in message
Brian Hill wrote:
back when I was learning there wasn't no tab or no internet etc.. and you
had to read music to learn a song and finding a book was few and far
between and you would sit up till all hrs of the night and day playing
along with records or the radio to learn a song and I didn't know about
drop tunings and I found all kinds of strange ways to play songs that I
found out later were in drop tuning. Yea those days made you work for it!

What is 'drop tuning'? Ken