Old July 14th 07, 03:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
William Sommerwerck[_2_] William Sommerwerck[_2_] is offline

Default I remember!

I'm not a particularly religious person and certainly not a member of
the "Religious Right" (and will gladly swear like a sailor when called
for), but IMHO, South Park is, for lack of a better term, quite
degenerate. Talk about morality "sliding down the slippery slope", that
show seems to have to slid down to just about the bottom of said slope.

This is a highly moral -- though utterly vulgar and outrageously tasteless
show. I think you're looking too closely at the surface and not paying
attention to the point -- and there is a point.

Sorry, but IMHO, a large majority of network TV is truly mindless pap.

Most of the shows I referred to were not network shows.

You're welcome to your opinion, but if you think this is the Golden (or
Platinum) Age of TV, then I've got some nice Florida land I'd like to
sell to you... :-)

How much?