Old July 14th 07, 11:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Ron in Radio Heaven Ron in Radio Heaven is offline

Default I remember!

Brian Hill wrote:
I don't think too many things in my life have given me the same feeling of seeing
Neil Armstrong on a old black and white tv put his foot down on the moon

That was one of the best birthday presents I've ever gotten,
July 20 1969 was my 17th birthday.
I had to threaten to quit my summer job at the grocery store
cause the boss wanted me to work that night.
I've got a pretty good collection of Apollo 11 stuff, one of these
days I'm going to take some photos of it and do a web page.

Ron
http://radioheaven.homestead.com/