Old July 15th 07, 09:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Brian McAllister Brian McAllister is offline

Default I remember!

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 22:26:52 -0700, "Phil Nelson"
wrote:

Nobody in Salt Lake ever locked their doors

Don't tell anyone, but in our previous old country-ish house outside Redmond
WA, we never locked the doors. Too far off the path for anyone to bother.
Plus, we had neighbors with guns.

When we left on a longer vacation, I would make a show of locking the front
door, to instruct our kids that locking up is a Good Thing, but a child
could have gotten into the house within a minute or two.

Phil Nelson

I grew up in Jersen City, NJ. In recent years this has been a very
high crime area.

Growing up, we never locked the doors, except when we were out of
town. In the period up to about 1956, I cannot recall anyone that I
knew having been a victim of burglary, mugging or any other crime,
other than a minor con job.
Brian McAllister

Sarasota, Florida

email bkm at oldtech dot net