Old July 16th 07, 07:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default I remember!

DaveW wrote:

Well, literally, no. Even when I was a wee tot, I didn't know anyone's
Dad who wore a jacket or tie at home. But, people dressed up to go out
of the house, girls were required to wear dresses in school (no pants),
boys hair was to be above the collar, etc. Service station attendents
wore bow tie and were courteous, rather than disinterested or surly.

The owner of a local station still pumps the gas for you, but he
doesn't wear a bow tie or jacket in the 100 degree Florida sun. He
still uses a pile of receipt books for his business customers to fill up
their work trucks, and pay weekly, or monthly. He's told me several
times that he would do the same for me, as long as I paid promptly on
the first of the month.

ALL stations here are supposed to pump gas for the handicapped
drivers, but you might have to wait quite a while, till they can get
away from the counter for a few minutes.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida