Old July 17th 07, 03:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Brian Hill Brian Hill is offline

Default I remember!

"Ron in Radio Heaven" wrote in message
Brian Hill wrote:
I don't think too many things in my life have given me the same feeling
of seeing Neil Armstrong on a old black and white tv put his foot down on
the moon

That was one of the best birthday presents I've ever gotten,
July 20 1969 was my 17th birthday.
I had to threaten to quit my summer job at the grocery store
cause the boss wanted me to work that night.
I've got a pretty good collection of Apollo 11 stuff, one of these
days I'm going to take some photos of it and do a web page.

Ron
http://radioheaven.homestead.com/

Yea you should Ron. That's good stuff! I had a bomber jacket my uncle gave
me. It was one of those green kid ones and it had Apollo mission patches.
What did I do with that?

--
Regards
B.H.