Old November 3rd 03, 01:23 AM
sideband

What's to follow.. You asked about a product not released yet, people
informed you (whether you knew yet or not) that it wasn't released
yet, then you proceeded to act the ass and tell them they're
speculating (even though they were attempting to not speculate on the
product). Seems fairly easy to follow to me. And besides, there's
still no information on said tuner.

Seems to me you posted this thread as trollbait, because you're one of
those twisted individuals who gets his rocks off calling people names
and holding the "high" ground.

Go lay down by your bowl.

-SSB

Ed wrote:

apparently believe that Bob is a mental case.

How about if the both of you go insult each other elsewhere and leave the
thread alone so the many folks following the thread will eventually get some
good information on this tuner and not have to read through all of your
nonsense ? Please.

Ed

"JGBOYLES" wrote in message

You really are a jerk. And that is not speculation.

Bob, this guy is obviously a mental case, and there is nothing to be

gained

getting our blood pressure up trying to reason with him. I am not.
73 Gary N4AST