Old July 19th 07, 03:31 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Eugene Rippen Eugene Rippen is offline

Default FS: Swan PS, Kenwood Spkr, Echophone and more

I very much prefer payment by PayPal, or by VISA/MC (which are processed by
PayPal for me). All prices are plus shipping. The weight stated is the
weight figure I will use to calculate shipping, it covers packing materials,
and sometimes I have to buy a box.

SWAN SW-12DC, mobile power supply. When I bought it I was told it worked.
I have not tested it, but I will guarantee it for a week after its received.
$14.00. 11 lbs.
http://www.muchstuff.com/pics/SW12/SW12-A.JPG
http://www.muchstuff.com/pics/SW12/SW12-B.JPG
http://www.muchstuff.com/pics/SW12/SW12-C.JPG

KENWOOD SP-120 speaker. $40.00 5 lbs.
http://www.muchstuff.com/pics/KSP120/KSP120-A.JPG
http://www.muchstuff.com/pics/KSP120/KSP120-B.JPG

ECHOPHONE Commercial. Works. Needs the Bandspread pointer attached. (the
band spread works, but no pointer) $39.00. 12 lbs.
http://www.muchstuff.com/pics/ECHC/ECHC-1.JPG
http://www.muchstuff.com/pics/ECHC/ECHC-2.JPG

Heathkit DX-20No dents. Has a few paint scrapes. Original knobs. In
general looks pretty good, Lights up. Meter works. Otherwise untested.
$49.00 12 lbs.
http://www.muchstuff.com/pics/HKDX20/HKDX20-A.JPG
http://www.muchstuff.com/pics/HKDX20/HKDX20-B.JPG

GONSET 3222 Receiver. When in good condition this is a handsome receiver.
Not easy to find one of these. HOWEVER! The glass in front of the dial
looks
very good. The dial itself needs to be re-attached (glued) onto the back
plate - - No big deal. Two knobs are not original. Six tube set. Looks
complate. Does not play. Now! Saving the best for last - - It has been
re-painted Black with a long handled mop. This is a project.
(Under-statement) To make things even worse, I didn't realize that I failed
to take pictures, until I got home from the storage. Honest. $20.00
22 lbs

GELOSO 4/101 VFO. 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10M. With 1640 dial and
escutcheon, and.a 4/110 NIB. All bought from WRL. This is all never used.
I am not afraid to say this is rare. (I very seldom use that word, rare.)
Requires 400 VDC @ 50 ma, and 6.3 V for the filaments. This also includes
the original instructions. The word "original" has special meaning, because
the instructions are in Italian. 3 lbs. I am taking offers on this.
http://www.muchstuff.com/pics/GEL101/GEL101-A.JPG
http://www.muchstuff.com/pics/GEL101/GEL101-B.JPG
http://www.muchstuff.com/pics/GEL101/GEL101-C.JPG
http://www.muchstuff.com/pics/GEL101/GEL101-D.JPG

JAMES MILLEN 90800 RF amplifier, using 807 tube. No Coils. Cap is loose
on tube. Don't know what goes in the front left side. $35.00. 10 lbs.
http://www.muchstuff.com/pics/M90800/M90800-A.JPG
http://www.muchstuff.com/pics/M90800/M90800-B.JPG

SUPERIOR POWERSTAT (Variac) 7 1/2 Amps. 120 VAC. in, and 0 - 140 VAC out.
$39.00. 12 lbs.
http://www.muchstuff.com/pics/SUP75/SUP75-A.JPG
http://www.muchstuff.com/pics/SUP75/SUP75-B.JPG

Homebrew Unfinished MODULATOR. Can use a pair of 807's. Modulation
transformer is a Merit A3113 (not sure about that last "3") 175 watts.
15,000 ohms CT; or, 6900 ohms CT. Secondary is 3000, 4000, 5000 or 6000
ohms.
Driver transformer is a Merit A3124. The filament transformer is of
unknown brand. I megged the modulation transformer. $39.00. 24 lbs.
http://www.muchstuff.com/pics/HBM175/HBM175-A.JPG
http://www.muchstuff.com/pics/HBM175/HBM175-B.JPG

Eugene Rippen. WB6SZS
105 Donnington Ave.