Old July 20th 07, 05:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
American Insurgent American Insurgent is offline

Default KXTO DX test from Nevada

On Jul 13, 4:10 pm, dxAce wrote:
got this email from KXTO GM Jose Pacheco:

Hi Paul,

As a reminder, I will be running KXTO on full power tonight and tomorrow
night for the DX Tests. They are scheduled for 1:00 AM, 2:00 AM, 3:00
AM, and 4:00 AM (Pacific Time) --- give or take a few minutes.

Thanks,

Jose

Remember, KXTO uses the slogan "La Voz Cristiana", wether they say "La Voz
Cristiana 1550" or whatever, I'm not sure.

PASS THIS ALONG TO EACH AND EVERY EMAIL LIST!
--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr. (via Les Rayburn, IRCA via DXLD)

That`s Reno Nv, 2500 watts, non-direxional, around 08, 09, 10, 11 UT Saturday
and Sunday July 14, 15 (Glenn Hauser)

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Is this a relay of one of the many South American "Christian Voice"
shortwave radio stations, or is this run solely by the Latino
community in Reno for local benefit?