Old July 20th 07, 06:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.guns,talk.politics.mideast,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.iranian
bo peep bo peep is offline

Default GODPODS!: - Time is Up - Will YOU please, support my rise to speak publicly challenging anyone who disagrees with me, GEORGE WALKER BUSH needs to be arrested immediately for 911 - CNN CBC FOXNEWS ARE LYING DEMON ENEMY BETRAYERS TO US HUMANS: DEMA

On Jul 18, 3:24 pm, wrote:
CNN CBC FOXNEWS ARE LYING DEMON ENEMY BETRAYERS

No, just because someone doesn't agree with you does not make them
any of those things.