Old July 20th 07, 04:56 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Jeff Camp Jeff Camp is offline

Default FS: Swan 600 Twins, excellent condition

I have for sale a Swan 600T and 600R SS-16 Special in excellent condition.
I would rate each of them a 9. Great signal reports, full power out of the
600T. Also included is the interconnect cable and manuals. Manuals are worn
but easily usable. I have used this pair regularly on 40 and 80 meters and
occaisionally on 10-15-20. Audio reports are always excellent and the RX is
very sensitive. Asking $1000 plus half of actual shipping cost from 68132.
PayPal is preferred. Thanks and 73, Jeff N0WJP