Old July 20th 07, 08:20 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
RHF RHF is offline

Default FA : R-390A Receiver (1984 - Serial #2)

On Jul 20, 7:47 am, Spam Trap wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 08:40:10 -0600 (MDT), Ted wrote:
eBay:http://easyurl.net/R390A

"eBay users may not post on Usenet groups (Internet newsgroups) to
advertise eBay or an eBay listing that is inappropriate or violates
the Usenet board policy. If Usenet abuse is reported to eBay, we may
among other remedies remove the listing, issue a warning, or suspend
the user's eBay account."
-- http://pages.ebay.com/help/welcome/usenet-policy.html

Spam Trap - You are right this Item should have been posted to
"Rec.Radio.Swap" with a "FA" {For Auction} at the start of the
Subject Line so that readers will know that this was in-fact an
Item For Sale {For Auction}.

FA - R-390A Receiver (1984 - Serial #2)
eBay: http://easyurl.net/R390A

Actually to be honest and correct the eBay Seller should
have Posted eBay Auction Listing for this Item reads:
FOWLER INDUSTRIES, R-390A,
SERIAL#2, RAREST EVER MADE
eBay Item Number: 220132158407
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ220132158407

But then, since this is a 'Rare' Fowler Industries R-390A
with a very low Serial Number "#2" : The eBay Seller
did feel that other "Rec.Radio" NewsGroup may have been
interested in this R-390A. Such as :
Rec.Radio.Shortwave,
Rec.Radio.Amateur.Equipment,
Rec.Radio.Amateur.Boatanchors

Why I myself did not know that some R-390As were build
by Fowler Industries. Plus the eBay Auction "Description"
itself is a very interesting and informative read about this
"Rare' R-390A Receiver. I would even say to others that
-if- you were unaware of the Fowler Industries R-390A
Receivers and you have an interest in old R-390A Receivers;
you should take the time to read this eBay Auction
'Description' for the information that it presents.
http://www.ia.net/~wbsorsby/N5BU/R390/r390.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockwell_Collins

The R390A/URR webpages on the WWW
http://www.r390a.com/
http://www.radioera.com/mall/RareMIN...BuiltR390A.asp
http://r-390a.us/

The R-390A Frequently Asked Questions Page
http://www.r-390a.net/faq-overview.htm

NOTICE - BE ADVISED :
This is NOT my Auction and I am NOT Associated with the eBay Seller.