Old July 21st 07, 02:20 PM posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.internet.wireless
Madhav \DogFocker\ Acharya Madhav \DogFocker\ Acharya is offline

Default How I would like to change the *digital* cell phone industry.

On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 17:58:53 +0900, Brenda Ann wrote:

"Kurt" wrote in message
I want getting phone service like when I buy a Mac.

You only want them to work in a few dozen exchanges, and use a codec that
only other phones of that brand use, so you can't talk to anyone else but
other customers of that company (sort of like Sprint's "Friends and Family"
plan). ?

Thx.

--
skype:mranep
cell:813-610-2978; work:813-386-4500; work2:813-915-1663