Old July 21st 07, 05:28 PM posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.internet.wireless
Kurt[_3_] Kurt[_3_] is offline

Default How I would like to change the *digital* cell phone industry.

In article ,
Don Bowey wrote:

On 7/20/07 8:27 PM, in article
, "Kurt"
wrote:

In article . com,
Radium wrote:

On Jul 19, 12:06 am, Jeff Liebermann wrote in

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.electronics.basics/msg/4b14d9c79e614fe3?hl

=
en&
:

Radium hath wroth:

On Jul 1, 7:24 am, wrote in
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...sg/696d6abf90c...

how would u like to change the cell phone industry?

I would do what Apple is doing right now. Use their power to force the
phone companies to offer (finally) great phones with simple plans that
their employees can't screw up or misinform customers about.

Apple can't and isn't forcing "the phone companies" to do anything. You're
an idiot.

I want getting phone service like when I buy a Mac.

You have a monthly payment plan for minutes of use of your Mac? Is this
something they forced you to buy?

You miss my point. Why do you think the iPhone is so successful?
Why the iPod?