Old July 21st 07, 07:00 PM posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.internet.wireless
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default How I would like to change the *digital* cell phone industry.

In article ,
Don Bowey wrote:

You miss my point. Why do you think the iPhone is so successful?
Why the iPod?

Until there are more facts, the iPhone's current success is due to people
wanting a very cool instrument with good features.

Which is pretty much the definition of putting out a product that the
public wants. But, yet, I seem to have feelings that you did not mean
this as a positive.