Old July 21st 07, 11:13 PM posted to sci.electronics.basics,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.internet.wireless
RHF RHF is offline

Default Please keep out the OT crap! [was How I would like to change the *digital* cell phone industry.]

On Jul 21, 3:05 pm, wrote:
In rec.radio.amateur.antenna Radium wrote:

Please keep out the OT crap! I had to start a new thread because some
jerks decided to post irrelevant nonsense.

Everything you post is irrelevant.

snip reposted crap

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

JP - You forgot 'nonsense'

-if- Radium is about anything it is about High School
Science Class classroom 'nonsense' which is most
often ' irrelevant' to the real world.

While Listening to Real World News on the Shortwave
Radio is very 'relevant' and far from 'nonsense' .

I B 'rhf' Listening to my Shortwave Radio
with my Cellphone near-by bye bye ~ RHF