Old July 22nd 07, 03:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Steve is offline

Default Tammy Faye

On Jul 21, 11:02 pm, "Burr" wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message

ps.com...

On Jul 21, 7:48 pm, "Burr" wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message

oups.com... On Jul 21,
7:42 pm, "Burr" wrote:
Tammy Faye is dead. Remember her?

Yes the Make-Up and Hair-Dos ~ RHF

Look at her picture on cnn.com

God Blessing Be Upon the Soul of Tammy Faye
and Grant Her Family and Friends Peace and Comfort
at the Loss of a Loved One - Amen ~ RHF
.

I have a hard time seeing her as a Christian and always did BUT

I guess she has paid for her sins but she will be a long way from the "right
hand" of God!

I was never a big fan of hers either, but it's tough to see someone
eaten alive by cancer the way she was. I couldn't really even
recognize her. She was all of 65 lbs and looked like she'd been
through the wringer. Certainly helped to remind me of all the things I
take for granted.