Old July 22nd 07, 06:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] miso@sushi.com is offline

Default WWCR # 2 - 5935 kHz Pastor Melissa $cott @ 4:50 UTC

On Jul 21, 10:30 pm, RHF wrote:
Back to the Subject of Shortwave Radio :

Currently at 4:50 UTC on 5935 kHz is Pastor Melissa $cott
keeping the $pirit of Dr Gene $cott alive -by- Teaching and
Preaching the BIBLE Word for Word

Note -If- You see Her on TV She has taken to wearing the
Gene $cott "Look" right down to the Shoes )
DGS =http://www.drgenescott.org/

Has Her own website WWW . Pastor Melissa $cott . Com
PMS =http://www.pastormelissascott.com/

Say "PMS" is that a recurring Prophecy ?
Yes it is "That Time* of the Month Again . . .
. . . . . . . When We Ask For Money !" )
* Hell It Is Always Time To Ask For Money !

WWCR-2 PROGRAM GUIDE-MONDAY THRU SUNDAY
Transmitter # 2 - 100 KW - 85 Degrees
The University Network with Pastor Milissa Scott
WWCR =http://www.wwcr.com/wwcr_program/wwc...schedules.html
.
Signal Strength : 7~9 S-Units with good audio.
.
My Radio/Receiver : Icom IC-R75 (R-75) with Kiwa Mods
Using an external RCA 4" Full Range Mini-Speaker [5" Cube]
.
My Shortwave Listening (SWL) Antenna : 13 Foot Round
RG8 Coax Cable Loop Antenna using Radio's Pre-Amp # 2
located in side the Radio Shack on the Wall with 5 Foot
Feed-in-Line to the Radio.
.
My Location : OK-Land, Cali-4-Ni-A, USofA
Metro-Area : SF Bay Area @ Zip Code 94606
Geographic Region : Northern California
World : West Coast of the USA (North America)
Global : 122*W24' Longitude by 37*N78' Latitude
.
.
. .

I've been listening to Pete Peters lately. Gene Scott and the porn
star are too mainstream for me. ;-)

I've noticed the reception of WWCR improves when you anoint your radio
with oil. Perhaps it has something to do with improving the ground.