Old July 28th 07, 06:16 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
John[_8_] John[_8_] is offline

Default USB (the other one!) A2D converters?

Does anyone have experience and/or recommendations
for analogue and digital I/O interfaces based on the Universal
Serial Bus (USB)?

Just an idea for the genesis of a homebrew spectrum analyser.

I can't give any specific advice about the USB interface, but I recall that
there was a PC based spectrum analyser published in QEX within the last
couple of years.

If you don't already, I would recommend subscribing to QEX, it's published
quarterly by the ARRL. It contains a lot of leading edge technology. A
Google search will give you more details.