Old July 28th 07, 12:40 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Clueless Beanie Clueless Beanie is offline

Default USB (the other one!) A2D converters?

The jobless bar steward wrote:

mirrorbow is not a bona-fide operation and does not advertise its
address, directors and other information as now required
by UK law.

Well, why don't you e-mail them and tell them what you read in your £350 law
book. There are two e-mail addresses on their website. I'm sure they'd be
delighted to hear from you as much as we are.

Better still, GET A JOB.