Old July 28th 07, 03:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Operation Bold Step-Navy Exercises -East Coast -July 25

Steve wrote:

On Jul 27, 10:15 pm, dxAce wrote:
Steve wrote:
On Jul 22, 7:27 pm, Kim wrote:
Starting July 25, will begin 5 day exercise off East coast of US. 25
ships with dozens of aircraft.

http://www.navytimes.com/news/2007/0...rcise_070717w/

What would be some good frequencies to listen too?

Kim

Is anyone hearing comms from these exercises?

Yes, but unfortunately, I have decided, as of today, to no longer post
frequencies or other logging information here due to abuses by Mike Terry-UK,
and others, who have taken it upon themselves to take information posted here
and post it elsewhere without proper attribution to either myself or the
original poster.

Suffer, toters!

Well I can't say that I blame you. If people are going to repost your
information they should credit you.

Yep, I've actually seen Mike Terry take my posts and post them elsewhere (word for
word) as if he/she/it had heard it themselves!

But, he/she/it will no longer get any info here on RRS because it will no longer be
posted here!

dxAce
Michigan
USA