Old July 28th 07, 04:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Panzer240 Panzer240 is offline

Default Mind Control and Directed Energy Weapons

soleilmavis wrote in news:1185589742.253198.205430
@z24g2000prh.googlegroups.com:

Mind Control and Directed Energy Weapons

I think you will find this site very helpful.

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

I used to worry about the effects of al that CIA/Dod skullduggery. Howver
since finding this site, my worries are over. IT is truly amazing that
millions of dollars wasted by government department in attempting to contorl
the population surreptitiously can be so easily defeated by $0.05 worht of
aliminium foil.

Hope it helps

--
Panzer