Old July 28th 07, 05:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default (OT) : What Ever Happened to "Col. I.P. Yurin" ?

Mike wrote:

Burr & RHF,

Yep, I'm still around. Nope, I'm not Col. IP Yurin.

IP is smarter than a dumbass yahoo who claimed to have a PhD.

Burr, you must have sent the email to the wrong address, I don't
remember receiving one. Try another. I prefer to keep my personal
conversations off usenet, these days.

Of course, most fakes do!

RHF, glad to see you finally got a good radio ;-) I keep my Sat800
near my computer, so that's the radio I use to post logs. I still use
my R75, but I've been busy expanding my radio collection. Some of my
newer radios that I've been having fun with include an Eton E5, a Sony
7600GR and a used Magnavox D2935 that I bought off of eBay. I'm
currently awaiting the arrival of another Sony 2010 and an Eton E1.

I'm just about to sit for my test for a ham license, so I've also been
busy collecting some ham transceivers.

Someone needs to contact the FCC. Frauds have absolutely no business getting a
ham ticket.

RHF, thanks for the awesome work you do with your Yahoo antenna group
and for the recent west coast R75 logs (which I really enjoy
reading!). I've even grown used to your unique typographic skills!

But please, guys, don't keep posting "what ever happened to" alerts on
me. I really don't want to get dragged into these juvenile off-topic
pack ****ing contests that seem to characterize this group.

Of course you don't! You're as fraudulent as David Frackelton Gleason!

I respect
your rights to your political perspectives, but no longer wish to
fight with you over them in a public forum dedicated to shortwave.

Best wishes to everyone,

Thanks. Move along.

dxAce
Michigan