Old July 28th 07, 06:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default (OT) : What Ever Happened to "Col. I.P. Yurin" ?

"Your friend, Apu" wrote:

dxDrunk wrote:

Someone needs to contact the FCC. Frauds have absolutely no business getting a
ham ticket.

Odd you should mention that. We were just talking about your fraudulent
claim of being 100% Miami. Maybe "someone needs to contact the FCC".

100% ?

Better get a move on! I was first licensed in 1970, and unlike Edwoodie, with the
fraudulent Ecuadorian call, I can prove it!

dxAce
Michigan
USA