Old July 28th 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
voyager2007 voyager2007 is offline

Default Swap Wanted

Hi
I have a American version Ten-Tec RX-325 ( that is it will only run on 110v
and not the 240v we have here in the uk.
Would anybody like to do a trade for this, eveything works perfect, as I've
tested it on a friends 240 to 120v converter.
Its no good to me in the UK as I can only run it if I get a power supply for
the 12v it will take, but the hum is to much.
Willing to consider any other sw-radio portable or otherwise, especially
interested in a Sony, maybe a 7600gr if posible, or maybe an early kenwood,
but it MUST be able to run on 240AC. just as long as its in good condition.
This is just sitting around, so no use to me.
Pay our own shipping costs
email if interested
cheers
voyager2007