Old July 28th 07, 08:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Mind Control and Directed Energy Weapons

On Jul 28, 12:01 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

dxAce wrote:
Panzer240 wrote:

soleilmavis wrote in news:1185589742.253198.205430
@z24g2000prh.googlegroups.com:

Mind Control and Directed Energy Weapons

I think you will find this site very helpful.

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

I used to worry about the effects of al that CIA/Dod skullduggery. Howver
since finding this site, my worries are over. IT is truly amazing that
millions of dollars wasted by government department in attempting to contorl
the population surreptitiously can be so easily defeated by $0.05 worht of
aliminium foil.

Uh, aluminium doesn't work. It must be TIN!

In the shape of a cone with DUNCE written in red letters.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California- Hide quoted text -

Telamon - Thank you for Posting {Replying}
to this (OT) Post - too, Too. TOO !

And Please -IF- You Do - At Least Put and (OT) at the
Start of the Subject Line - please, Please. PLEASE !

Verily I Say Unto You - Telamon :
"Let Them Who Have Not Posted A Reply To
An Off-Topic Post Case The First Stone . . ."

Just a friendly reminder - This is a Shortwave Radio
NewsGroup please stay "On-Topic" Yourself .

now there is something to think about ~ RHF